Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The A, B, C's of Sarahlee

A- Attached or single: Single

B- Best Friend: I have a few very, very good best friends, both boys and girls, that have passed the test of time. Dawn, Beth, Kellie, Kristen, Brock, Tassy, Sara, Kelso, Mark, Bryan, Michael, etc. So many!!!!

C-Cake or Pie: Gotta go with pie. Specifically pumpkin pie, with whipped cream!

D- Day of choice: Any day I have off from both jobs! :) Usually Mondays & Tuesdays!

E- Essential Item: My backpack. It's filled with all of my essential items, haha.

F- Favorite Color: The blue color of the sky right away when I wake up on a summery day that I don't have to go to work. :) Nothing beats warm, sunny days!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Eh, if I had to choose, I'd pick worms. Sour worms.

H- Hometown: Aitkin/Brainerd, Minnesota (I know what you're thinking..."Uhhm, WHERE???")

I- Indulgence(s): Caramel apple suckers :) Mmmmm sooooo good!

J- January or July: Until I learn to snowboard or something, I'm going to have to go with July! :)

K- Kids: I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy, whom I named Jake Taylor; Does that count??? :) (ps - I have NO IDEA where I pulled the last name "Taylor" from, so don't get any ideas! lol)

L-Life is Incomplete Without: Love.

M- Marriage Date: My goal is 10/10/10. :) uhh, that's pushing it, but hey. :) It's always good to have a goal.

N- Number of Siblings: 2 half sisters. Samantha (by my mom) and Joleen (by my dad.) I only know Sam, though.

O- Oranges or Apples: I love both. But I especially love apples when sweetened by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's caramel. :)

P- Phobias or Fears: Not being able to say goodbye...

Q- Quotes: "Could have been golden. Could have been something. Could have been anything that we wanted. But we were too fragile, we could be broken, we could be bought. And this is the last time I'm gonna say this, I loved you more than anything. And I still do." ~ "Golden" by ALLRED.

R- Reason To Smile: Sunshine. Music. Friendships. Memories. Take your pic.

S- Season: Autum- The temperature is my favorite. Cool enough during the day to enjoy some layered clothing, but still warm enough at night to not need a coat. Usually. :) The smell of the air when the leaves are changing is unmistakeable -- I wish I could bottle it and spray it in my home all year long!

T- Tag: Beth, Brittany, Kristen

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a huge soft spot for red-headed guys. I've never met a mean red head! ;)

V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I love chicken too much to be a vegetarian!

W- Worst Habit: biting my nails, or pulling at my split ends... I gotta stop! AHH!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well, I've never had an ultrasound, but uhm, I'm gonna go with that one...An x-ray usually means something is broken! hahaha....

Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken Potstickers from Panda Express. Very guilty pleasure which I give-in to faaar too often! ;)

Z - Zodiac: Aries!

3 comments:

Klous Family said...

love that you still love those nasty caramel apple suckers. You've liked them long enough to not like them anymore! Nasty.

kp said...

I'll keep OCt 10 open for 2010. Also, i think it's ironic that you've never met a mean red head, when that's the joke about red heads!

Bethy said...

10/10/10 in the Draper Temple? But not with a psycho, Kent maybe, but not a psycho.

:)