Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things that make me happy!

Today I feel the need to remind myself of all of the little things in life that make me happy. All too often I think I take the little things for granted, and in the end, I think the little things are actually the big things... So, off the top of my head, here are a few things that make me smile!

  • Blue skies
  • John Cusack movies
  • The sound of the rain
  • The smell of the air on early summer mornings
  • The feel of the sunshine on my skin, any time of year.
  • Gerber daisies
  • Star filled skies
  • Days off from work
  • Paychecks
  • My car's sunroof/moonroof
  • Brick Oven pizza!
  • Chaco tan lines
  • Almond Rocha
  • Smiles from strangers
  • Puppies/Dogs
  • Babies
  • Chill music
  • Sleeping in
  • High School Yearbooks
  • Haircuts
  • Roadtrips with friends
  • Vacations in general
  • Palm trees
  • Allred concerts
  • The sound of a cello
  • Sunsets

There are a few.... :) What makes YOU happy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, a certain Elder who's going home in two weeks makes me VERY happy! ;-)

Billy Joel and Coleman songs

Friends and

YOU!

Bethy said...

You for starters!