Friday, August 10, 2007

The Benton



One day I plan to own a grand hotel in either New York City, Chicago or Los Angeles and I plan to call it "The Benton." Why? Well, first of all, I think it sounds like an awesome name for a posh hotel, and second, I want to hire Benton Paul to play there. See the picture above? Yeah, that's Benton. He's pretty much amazing.

The above photo is one he sent me to edit (this being the finished product.) Good times. I just wish I could have been there to take it myself. If you haven't heard his new stuff, you're missing out. He is putting out a new album around Christmas, and I plan to be in Utah for the CD release. It's sure to be a rockin' good time. You can catch up on some of his tunes at either of the following sites: http://www.bentonpaul.com or http://www.myspace.com/bentonpaul

And like every great musician, his songs are available for download on itunes. Show the brotha' some love. After all, he IS going to have a hotel named after him one day. ;)

2 comments:

Kelso said...

As much as you say you hate SKINNY SKINNY boys. You're in love with this extremely SKINNY WHITE Boy. I think you're in denial.

SarahLee said...

'Cept I'm not in love with him, ha ha ha... Nice try, though, Kelso.. You're the one who loves skinny white boys. :) I will take my chocolate or white-chocolate anyday :)