Saturday, September 22, 2007

"Shop-a-holic" Part Two: And the closet came tumbling down...

Today, as I was on the main floor of the house, watching "Blades of Glory" in the living room, and my boss was in the computer room adjacent to where I was, we both suddenly heard a crash. Unsure of what it would have been, we both thought it sounded like it came from the basement.

We walked down the steps and saw that the living room was fine, my bathroom was fine, and then.... I looked in my bedroom. The shelf in my closet that held all of my clothes came ripping out of the wall and crashing to the floor.

We stared at the mess in unbelief, neither of us able to speak a word, other than letting out a shocked, "...Uhh, Okay...?"

Clearly this means one thing...

The blog about me being a shop-a-holic is more true than initially assessed.

1 comment:

Bethy said...

there should be a movie about your life,
Sarah the shopaholic... with this closet scene being one of the turning points before you go into shopping rehab.
See you soooooo soon!