Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Guys vs. Girls

One thing I've noticed lately is that when it comes to spending money, guys and girls are VERY different. Also, they are very different in how they TALK about spending money. Of course, this is a generalization and not every guy or every girl fits, but....

For example, ... I recently went out with a guy who couldn't stop talking about how much money he spent on things. "Do you like this shirt, Sarah? It cost $70!" ... "Sarah, do you like this cologne? It's by Calvin Klein; it was very expensive!"

*sarah pukes*

Girls, however, brag about how CHEAP they get things!

Girl 1: "I LOVE your shoes!"
Girl 2: "Thanks! I got 'em on super-sale for $10 bucks!"



In my opinion, when people talk about how much money they spend on things in a bragging sort of way, it is VERY unattractive.

1 comment:

Brock said...

Hey Sarah!!!!
So im blogging now! its brocksbuns.blogspot.com
I am soooo excited to see you this weekend!
-Brock o lee