Monday, January 21, 2008

Fall-Back Guy

For years I've been trying to get my feelings about a certain guy on to paper, but I never had much luck... Tonight I think I captured most of what I wanted to say.

"Fall-Back Guy"


You'd always see me as the girl
Who could never step into your world
But everytime I found someone new
I still compared him next to you


CHORUS:
I thought you were the one
Who could rise the setting sun
But now I finally realize
You were just my fall-back guy
Yeah,...You were just my fall-back guy!

You shouldn't be surprised
That you were perfect in my eyes
You see yourself that way too,
You're not the guy I thought I knew.


CHORUS

But I'm not fallin' back anymore
Know now what I'm lookin' for
And it's time to say goodbye
To my fall-back guy...
Yeah,...You were just my fall-back guy!


CHORUS

1 comment:

Bethy said...

fall back guy still in the picture?

PS you need to update! So much has happened.