Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Me...

Single or Attached? Single.
Right or Lefty? Righty
Favorite Hobby? Taking/editing photos? Spending time with my friends... Some combination of the two?
Birthday? March 27, 2982
Which makes you how old? 26
Where do you work? Marriott Summit-Watch, Park City, Utah
Do you like it? Yeah, my boss Pete rocks.
Where do you live? Salt Lake City/Sugarhouse
Favorite musician(s)? There are too many to list...Top of the list, however, is SIMPLE PLAN :)
Favorite rainy day activity? Curling up with a good book, or a good movie...Cuddling...But lets face it, cuddling is good no matter what the weather. :)
Kiss or hug? Hmm depends on who the other person is! :) I have to admit, though...There's something extremely comforting about a good hug. (Where is John-Evan when I need him????)
Latest hobby? Just started working out again. Uhm, OUCH!!!! (But I've lost 10 lbs already, so..SWEET!)
Goal(s) for the next year? Lose 50 lbs, stay positive more often, meet Pierre Bouvier and John Cusack. :) Ha, ha...You think I'm kidding...I'm not. haha

1 comment:

Bethy said...

you were born in 2982? wow, that means you are from the future.

Yes, you are the paparazzi when we all get together! You sure do enjoy that camera.