Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pioneer Day


Well it's Pioneer Day here in Utah, but the festivities seemed to start last night.
I was at Temple Square taking photos and doing some personal reflecting last night, and suddenly I heard some loud noises coming from the right. I turned my head to see what it was and there were fireworks going off. Constant fireworks for about 15 minutes. I guess last night wasn't the best night for quiet reflection on Temple grounds, ha ha.

Tonight John Allred is performing at a park up here and I am definitely going to go. What day would be complete without a little music from John Allred? :)

Tomorrow I want to go to Bridal Veil Falls and BYU campus and have a photoshoot with a few friends; hopefully that pans out.

Not much to update on at this point. Will write more when I actually have something interesting to say.

Love ya'll.

No comments: