Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween is just around the corner and I bought the finishing touches for my costume last night. Let's "hope" it turns out the way I planned, haha. I'm going to the costume party at the restaurant I work at in Park City. My friend Alli is coming, as is my 'brother' Mark and two of his friends, and possibly two of my guy friends from the Provo area. I am certain the place will have a good turn out, all of the employees are bringing their friends. I have to work that night til close, but will go upstairs for the party afterward. Maaaaybe if you're lucky I'll post pictures. ;) haha... What are all of you dressing up as for halloween?


The Marriott is having a pumpkin contest too, and each department is in charge of decorating a pumpkin. Maybe it's the side of me that likes crap-food, but I like this idea:


1 comment:

Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.