Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Part Two

Okay, I'm usually not one who has a lack of things to say, but the last few text messages I've recieved have left me speechless. SPEECHLESS! I almost don't even know what to write here!!!!!!

As I said in my last blog, a friend from the past got in touch with me via text message last night. We continued our texting today... He is not Mormon anymore, he's getting divorced! Talk about dropping a bomb-shell! I don't know what to think! At one point, this guy was my STRENGTH....And now he's not even LDS!

I....I....I am seriously speechless.

HELP!

2 comments:

Michael Powers said...

Sarah, first off, its a shame really, but not something that should shake you at all.

His life does not equal your life. You are you, He is himself.

Talk to me if you need help.

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Hi Sarah :) I found your blog on facebook, it is fun to read these things :) This post made me think of the old granite city days. And, there are a few people from back then who had strong faith and testimonies who no longer associate themselves with the church. It is hard to think that someone who knows the truth would knowingly turn away from it. I totally know where you are coming from. It just goes to show you that testimonies need to be constantly worked on. It is a lifelong process!