Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cary Judd - "Sarah"

For those of you who know me, you know that I love music and that it's a big part of my life. I spend a lot of time attending concerts (or at least, I did when I lived in Provo) and supporting the local musicians. Not being able to go to these shows has been one of the hardest things about living out in Maryland.

While in Provo, I became friends with a musician from Wyoming named Cary Judd. On Saturday I had the opportunity to see Cary perform out here at Mount St. Mary's University. He played his new song, "Sarah," and I thought I'd post it. My video doesn't quite capture how incredible the acoustics of that room were, but trust me, it sounded great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a coincidence! my name is sara lee too!!! but w/o the H.
cary judd came to ringling college to perform today and it was great (: so was this song about you? it was beautiful