Friday, December 21, 2007

New York, New York! What a Wonderful Town!



I am finally going to New York City!!! My boss told me today that for my Christmas present she's taking me to New York (we're riding a fancy train up there) next Friday, and we'll come home late Saturday, so we'll basically be spending two days in New York! She knows I love photography and have always wanted to photograph New York in Winter, so she thought this would be a cool present!

And she was right!!! :) I am so excited!

We'll be missing the chaos of New Years Eve by a few days, but that's alright... I am excited to be able to go places without the hassle of the NYE crowd.

Places/Things I want to photograph:

* Rockefeller Center
* Brooklyn Bridge
* Times Square
* Central Park
* Statue of Liberty

I may not get to do all of those things, since it's going to be such a short trip, but the drive to New York isn't all that far, and so I am sure we'll go again. My boss loves New York, too. Plus, my friend Heidi and I are planning to drive up to Palmyra in Spring, and she served her mission in NYC, so I'm sure we'll stop in the city. :)

YAY!!!! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Fernando said...

That's so exciting that you're going to NYC during Christmas! I love NYC!