Sunday, October 7, 2007

A breath of clean, mountain air

I got to visit Utah this weekend, and was able to spend 2 days with some of my best friends! Here are just a few snapshots that bring a smile to my face...


This is me and Crystal. We worked together at the Marriott and become really good friends! We always had so much fun together!



Brock is definitely one of my best guy friends -- there isn't anyone on this earth that can make me laugh like he can! :) And the faces this guy pulls out for photos, LOL, it's fantastic. :)



Awww, Kellie!!! :) Yay for best friends!!!




Rich is such a stud! Last year, either he or Brennan would come with me to "Game Night" at Don's or Dave's every Sunday evening. :) What a sensational guy! :)


This is Miss Beautiful Beth. :) Definitely one of the sweetest girls I've met in my life! :) She's going to change peoples' lives for the better.

The night before I left I stopped over at my "brother" and "sister-in-law's" house -- This is Alan. One of the coolest guys EVER!!! :)


Another brother! Mark and I have been "family" for a long time now :) People tell us they see the family resemblance and we just laugh. :)



Beth and Rich -- I am not sure what it is about this photo, but I totally LOVE IT :) It makes me smile!!!

No comments: