Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I was tagged! The ABCs of Sarah!

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: I have a few best friends!!!! ... (and my Grandma...cheesy, but true. LOVE HER.)
C-Cake or Pie: pie..PUMPKIN, specifically. :)
D- Day of choice: Saturday -- it's my only day off!
E- Essential Item: Victoria's Secret lipgloss.
F- Favorite Color: Hmmm I gotta work in combos for this one... Either pink and brown, or turquoise and brown.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: gummi worms, no contest. the sourer, the better!
H- Hometown: Aitkin, Minnesota
I- Indulgence(s): Bubble baths and chocolate.....Literally...Eating chocolate while I'm IN the bubble bath! :)
J- January or July: July! (As long as I have a canyon to retreat to when it gets too hot!)
K- Kids: Sam (9) and Rachel (7) are the two kids that I NANNY for; I FEEL like they're mine, but alas, (thank Heaven) they're not!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: my friends...and of course, my Grandma and my dog, Sushe!
M- Marriage Date: ummm stay tuned
N- Number of Siblings: I have 2 half sisters, but Sam(antha) is the only one that I know...
O- Oranges or Apples: love them both. :) Would probably pick Oranges if I had to, though.
P- Phobias or Fears: creepy-crawlies (especially spiders,) spiders, being stranded somewhere scary (I watch scary movies and Court TV, people...I know what psychos are out there)
Q- Quotes: "I can't shower without BENTON!" -- Kellie (Of course, she meant w/o listening to his CD!)
R- Reason To Smile: Going to be in Utah and free of screaming children in 2 days!!!! "Yesssss!"
S- Season: Autumn, for shizzle.
T- Tag Three +: Brock, Whitney, Don
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Wow, I've got lots of deep, dark secrets that not many people know about....But since this is a little more openly read than the corners of my mind, I'll keep it sweet: I believe that art is a way to brush off the dust from the soul that everyday life leaves behind.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat.... As long as it's chicken, pepperoni, sausage, white turkey or ground beef. :) The other stuff kinda grosses me out.
W- Worst Habit: Over analyzing EVERYTHING....
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: This is a strange one... I've never had an ultrasound, but I am sure it will be cool when I'm actually pregnant and have one! :)
Y- Your Favorite Food: BrickOven pizza, holla.
Zodiac: Aries

No comments: