Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Bucket List

Well, before the movie "The Bucket List" came out, a group of my friends and I had started making these same kind of lists, but were referring to them as simply, "our lists."
Here are a few things on mine:

* Climb Bridal Veil Falls in summer (wearing Chacos, of course!)
* Sing on stage with Cary Judd sometime.
* Kiss an Orca whale
* Swim with dolphins
* Go out onto the ocean and stumble upon a pod of Orcas, and then jump into the water with them (This is most likely when kissing one would come into play.)
* Meet the hot guys of Simple Plan. Especially Pierre. I love Pierre. :)
* Find my long lost sister, Joleen.
* Write/compose an amazing song that truly expresses the way that I feel about a certain topic.
* To get in the Guiness Book of World Records with Kellie (world record to break still undecided.)
* Convince adults everywhere that it's wrong to lie to your kids about Santa.
* Become friends with John Cusack.
* Become amazing at photography and sell my photographs.
* Have a "meet-cute" in my life. :)
* Have a role in a major motion picture.
* Learn to play the guitar well.
* Meet Joaquin Phoenix.
* Meet Anthony Hopkins.
* See "Wicked" on Broadway.

1 comment:

Bethy said...

I think the world record that Kellie and you should try for is "tanning goddesses." True, after you did that your skin would be disgusting but imagine what kind of endorphins that would bring.