Thursday, June 7, 2007

A fresh start sometimes stinks...

So here I am, all moved in and living in Maryland. If you can call this 'living.' I don't really know anyone yet, I work til pretty late each night, so I wouldn't have free time for friends even if I knew a million people, and my ward is 45 minutes away. . . Living in Utah sure spoiled me.

I thought moving out here would prove that I'm as strong as I thought I was. I was wrong. When temptations are staring you in the face day in and day out, it's a lot harder to make the right choices. So many nights I have had to force myself not to even leave the house. Life in Utah is so much easier because everyone around you is making the right decisions.

I know it should be easy to make the right decisions anywhere, and maybe for some people it is, but I am just not one of those people. *sigh*

Tests make you stronger right? Yeah, it seems like that -- but first you have to pass them. We'll see how this "fresh start" (move to Maryland) goes. There are days when I can't WAIT to go back to Utah. I call those days "every day."

2 comments:

Bethy said...

Oh Sarahlee, you are strong and you can withstand. I know it!

Anonymous said...

Sarah...

Stay strong girl.

-Branden


You should add a link to my blog (www.brandenespinoza.com)