Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One of those days

Good morning! Today I woke up a half an hour early and said to myself, "Sarah, this is going to be a great day!" This VERY MUCH surprised me because today is the 1 year anniversary of you-know-what happening to you-know-who. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling something good is going to happen today! I've experienced that a few times before, and sure enough, each time, something amazing happens! For instance, on some random Saturday a few years ago I had decided THAT DAY something great was going to happen and I wanted to look good for when it did. My "brother" Alan saw me getting "dolled up" and asked, "What...Are you going to meet _________ today or something?" ... Sure enough, later that day, I DID! It was so random!!!!

I'm not saying something exactly like that is going to happen again, but I feel like I am going to be extra productive today! I have already done a load of laundry and it's only 7:54 am! Hopefully I can even add more definition to my Chaco tan line, ha ha!

Now if only the humidity would go away, things would be perfect! :)

My friends Sara & Jason are coming to DC tomorrow! I am so excited! Sara is a former roommate of mine, and Jason is a friend of ours from one of our previous wards. It is going to be so good to see some familiar faces!

Well, I better go finish getting ready. I have to take Rachel (the girl I nanny) to the camp bus stop pretty soon and then I plan to run errands after that.

Let me know how all of you are doing!

Love from DC...

No comments: